How do I schedule a post and manage scheduled posts in Workplace groups?
You can create a post in a group and schedule it for publication in the future. Scheduling times correspond to your current time zone. Posts can only be scheduled in groups and not from your Workplace profile.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- From the group you would like to post in, click Write something... in the composer.
- Write your post.
- When your post is ready, click Schedule Post in the bottom right of the post.
- Choose a date and time in the future when you want your post to be published.
- Click Schedule.
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Go to the group where your post is scheduled to be posted.
- Below the composer, you will see the Scheduled posts heading and the number of posts you currently have scheduled in that group.
- Click See posts.
- You'll see a list of all your scheduled posts for that group. You can choose to Post now or Reschedule post.
- Alternatively, click and Edit post to make changes to your content or Delete post to remove it.
Note: You can schedule a post to be shared up to 60 days from when you create the post.